If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
some cool sites in there.
- Frat buds
So my friend is flying from JFK to Cali today and look who she saw at the airport
Update: I’m trying to get her to talk to them but she’s too scared. What should she say?
MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE: SHE DID IT, SHE FUCKING DID IT!
this makes me so happy
THIS MAY BE THE GREATEST THING EVER
What if Marvel owned all the rights to their characters?
im poor ill try it
ooohhh i have to try this
This looks fun. ^_^ but don’t bother with that colby jack nonsense, you need mozzarella. Can’t buy nice expensive mozzarella? Don’t fret, string cheese is made from mozzarella. Just buy some string cheese. :D
And obviously you can change up the fillings however you want.
I bet you could slather a little marinara/pizza/pasta sauce into the dough before you do the rest, too. :3
I can’t tell if the dough is actual pizza dough, or pie dough. But both should be available pre-made at stores.
And for the top seasonings, some salt obviously, maybe some pepper, maybe some red pepper flakes if you’re feeling gutsy, and then dried oregano or “Italian Herbs” which you can usually get premixed at the grocery store pretty easily.
And don’t forget to slather the tops with a little milk and/or beaten egg to make the seasonings stick and make the color gorgeous.
Just last night I found a tub of D’s homemade 000-flour pizza dough tucked away at the back of the freezer. It freezes well, but this has been there for too long to make a “proper pizza” (How long? Since the Middle Pleistocene, I suspect. We have a very big freezer.) But this looks like something to try, so try we will!
Cry Bake it! and let slip the noms of more!
@petermorwood You were really feeling cheerful after you finished That Thing last night, weren’t you, Mr. Husband. :)
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott CardNeverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS POST
YES PLZ READ UNWIND ITS AMAZING
Fahrenheit 451 was the best read of my life
Stretches that improve different aspects of your body.
These just saved my fucking life you have no idea